Operations & Maintenance in the field of Airports &
Infrastructure Support is the largest provider of O&M
services to the airport industry in Australasia with over 20
different airports where we deliver essential services and support
of daily operations. We have trained specialists in all
maintenance, engineering and trade disciplines required to operate
and maintain critical airport systems.
From partial operation through to
total outsourcing, Daifuku BCS offers a complete suite of 24/7/365
day services and solutions to optimise your airport operations.
With a wealth of experience grown from the airport industry Daifuku
BCS is able to attune ourselves to customer requirements whether
they be cost, performance or risk driven so for your total O&M
solution contact us here.
- Control room operations and
- System operation including bag jam
clearance, manual encoding and field inspections.
- Emergency callout
- Standard operating procedures
- Fall back procedures
- Manpower and shift pattern optimization
- Operational reporting
- Training for all system operators
- Scheduled, corrective and predictive maintenance programs for
all mechanical hardware including check-ins, all types of conveyors
, curves, laterals, pushers, diverters, carousels and tilt tray
- Asset condition and corrective maintenance reports
- Energy audits
- Spare parts maintenance, administration and storage
- All electrical systems and
- PLC support and upgrades
- All low level controls and
- SCADA programs
- HLC software including all
critical components such as mainframes and networks.
- Virtualisation of hardware
- Remote monitoring and support
- RFID services (see our Melbourne
International Airport Case study)