With extensive experience in industrial middleware and in-depth
expertise in automation systems, BCS offers MES solutions to a wide
variety of industries.
BCS's startegy is to work closely with its customers to develop
the best solution for their needs from recognised MES packages
customisation to fully built custom solutions.
Typically, our solutions
- Production efficiency capture
- Automatic downtime events capture and
- Realtime OEE and other KPIs display
on management dashboards and on large displays on the plant
- Quality management through SPC
- Product Track and Trace
- Inventory and work-in-progress monitoring
BCS is the only system integrator in New Zealand to combine the
right set of skills to provide the complete MES solution from
PLC/SCADA to MES customisation and on to ERP interfacing.
It includes experienced IT and automation engineers with MBA
qualifications and lead 6 Sigma certifications.
BCS' approach to MES
- We form a partnership with our customers to perform the entire
project lifecycle - starting with the initial needs analysis phase
right through to the implementation and ongoing support.
- Track record of implementing large complex projects with
detailed KPI reporting, scheduling and ERP interfaces.
- We choose the right solution to best fit your needs and
maximise your ROI
- Sound financial foundation of the BCS Group with a unique skill
set mixing business analysis, automation and IT resources.
BCS is Channel Partner for Citect's MES solutions.